- Always maintain good hand hygiene by using of the existing
products or by washing your hands sufficiently.
- Mouth masks mandatory
- Each restaurant must ask the client for the contact details
(name, e-mail address or telephone number) of one person per
table at the latest upon arrival of the customers. This data must
be kept for 14 days to facilitate subsequent contact detection and may
only be used for the fight against COVID-19. Customers must express
their agreement. Customers who refuse to leave their details will not be
able to access the restaurant.
- Going outside to smoke is not allowed in restaurants or drinking
- Consumption is obligatory while seated. Consume or order at the bar or
standing is not allowed.
- Reserve your restaurant visit as much as possible in advance.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from personnel and other customers, except the
people who are part of your party.
- Limit your movements in the restaurant. Just move from and to the table
and the toilets. Mouth masks mandatory
- 1 person at the same time in the toilet, wait at the table until the toilet is
free. Mouth masks mandatory
- Only pay at the table with bank transfer via account , Visa, Mastercard,
American Express or cash.
BE55 2300 4100 4344
- Please follow the instructions of the staff.
- Thank you for your patience and for following these rules.